*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
One look at the name of this product and I was chomping at the bit to try it. PUR Cosmetics is a brand that I love more each time they release a new product and this latest launch is certainly no disappointment. Here is everything you need to know about the brand new PUR Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation with photos and swatches.
So if you are looking for a foundation that delivers skincare benefits too, then this one is most definitely worth a look. The PUR Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation promises buildable complexion perfecting coverage, along with skin nourishing ingredients.
PUR Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation Features
- Innovative encapsulated water complex
- Delivers Swiss Alps-sourced water to the skin for hydration
- The encapsulated delivery systems creates radiance
- Nourishing formula to moisturise skin
- Silky medium coverage finish
- Super lightweight texture
- Dewy, bare-skin effect
- Use PUR’s proprietary Ceretin Complex with anti-ageing technology that smooths, lifts & firms skin
- Vitamin soothes & defends against free radicals
- Cruelty-free formula
- 5 adaptive shades
- Suitable for all skin types
There are 5 shades that promise to cover the whole range of skintones – Light, Medium, Tan, Dark and Deep:
PUR Hydra Fluid Water Serum Foundation Swatches
Light, Medium, Tan:
Before & After Photos
I used shade Light.
I love the light texture yet super hydrating feel of this foundation. It literally melts into the skin and you can really layer it up to build up the coverage. It is very comfortable on the skin and I love the glowy look it gives and the fact that it delivers anti-ageing benefits too. I am going to keep this one for my rotation.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.