*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
This is very exciting because it truly sounds like a first of its kind in skincare, well certainly for me! A mask primer! Loving the sound of this. If I can get my skincare working even harder, then I am all for it! Here’s what you need to know about the brand new and innovative Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimising Mask Primer.
So this is a primer for your masks – a pre-mask treatment that promises to prep the skin to enable any mask to perform at its very best.
Origins Maskimizer Features
- Innovative lightweight formula
- Preps skin to perform at its peak
- Optimises the benefits of any face mask
- Micro-fine mist instantly softens pores
- Makes the outermost layer of the epidermis more permeable
- Skin is more receptive to both hydrating and detoxifying treatments
- Osmotic Technology drives and retains moisture within skin’s surface
- Marine Algae acts as an osmoregulator to help skin resist dehydration
- Boosts skin’s ability to bind moisture
- Creates a smooth surface to enhance ‘spreadability’ of masks
- Works with clay, cream and sheet masks
I am SO intrigued by this and literally cannot wait to try it! All you have to do is spritz it over the skin, lightly pat it in, and then apply the mask. It’s the next big thing I am doing!! I’ll update as soon as I can, so watch this space. I love Origins and I love masks so I have high hopes!
Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimising Mask Primer is £18.50 and is available to order online HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.