*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you feel like your skin is in need of a bit of a detox than you may be interested in the brand new Origins By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask. This mask is a bit different to the conventional deep cleanse, and although it does use clay, the texture draws quite a contrast to what we are used to. Exciting! Here is all the info.
So this newbie offers up a really gentle way to instantly detox and deep clean your skin.
Origins By All Greens Mask Features
- Two-in-one self-foaming green clay mask
- Penetrating treatment of a detoxifying mask
- Purifying function of a high-performance cleanser
- Spirulina, Spinach & Green Tea detox the skin
- Coconut derived cleansers and Kaolin Clay unclog pores
- Creamy self-activated clay transforms into a cooling foam on the skin
- Deep cleans without stripping or drying
Origins By All Greens Mask Key Ingredients
- Spirulina – protein-enriched algae detoxes
- Spinach – rich in vitamins & phyto-nutrients that provides powerful antioxidant protection
- Green Tea – rich in antioxidants & nutrients
- Coconut cleanser – gentle surfactant comprised of fatty acids from coconut oil
- Kaolin Clay – absorbs toxins
- Essential oil blend of Spearmint, Lemon, Orange & Bergamot refreshes the senses
Origins By All Greens has a really interesting texture – like a creamy gel that you smooth onto dry skin without rubbing and then let it do its thing. It develops into a foam and you can let it sit for a while. Next you wet your fingers and massage over the face to reactivate the foam and then rinse it away.
It left my skin feeling super soft, clean, comfortable and fresh. I used it straight onto clean dry skin, but if you experience any sensitivity, you should dampen the skin first.
It can also be used in place of your regular cleanser 3 times a week for an intense detox, as it melts makeup, pollutants and dirt as it foams. I would avoid the eye area though.
Origins By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask is £32 and is available HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.