*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are looking for a luxurious yet affordable stocking filler this festive season then the Omorovicza Christmas 2017 Cracker could be the answer. Here are the details along with info on the full Christmas collection.
This year’s Christmas collection from Omorovicza is so beautiful.
The design that adorns the packaging is inspired by the peacock feather which is an intricate decorative motif that is often seen in architecture in Budapest where the brand was born.
Omorovicza Christmas 2017 Cracker Contents
So this little treat (available here) is £25 and contains the duo you need to detoxify and brighten winter skin:
- Moor Cream Cleanser (30ml)
- Refining Facial Polisher (30ml)
I adore both these products, in fact the Moor Cream Cleanser is one of my absolute faves when I crave that super clean feeling but still want something really gentle. The clean, therapeutic quality of eucalyptus gets to work on the skin and the senses, making you feel instantly fresh. I find it deals with any texture or blemishes really quickly and is also super hydrating and firming at the same time. You can read my full review here.
The Refining Facial Polisher is also excellent and I love this when I really want to to wake up my skin and get it glowing. It exfoliates with natural pumice and nourishes with marine micro-algae.
For £25 for the Omorovicza Christmas 2017 Cracker, you get a great little introduction to the brand and because you only need a tiny amount of both products, the 30ml sizes will last a good while. I think it’s really good value. Order it online HERE.
Omorovicza Christmas 2017 Gift Sets
If you, like many, have an obsession with the travel size Queen of Hungary Mists, which can’t usually be bought on its own, then now is your chance to get it!
- The Discovery Kit – Deep Cleansing Mask (Travel – 15ml), Thermal Cleansing Balm (Travel – 15ml), Balancing Moisturiser (Travel – 30ml), Queen of Hungary Mist (Travel – 30ml), Cleansing Foam (Travel – 30ml) £59
- The Moor Mud Set – Deep Cleansing Mask (Travel – 15ml), Thermal Cleansing Balm (50ml), Refining Facial Polisher (Travel – 30ml), Cleansing Mitt £48
- Miracle Facial Oil Set – Miracle Facial Oil (30ml), Elemental Emulsion (Travel – 30ml), Queen of Hungary Mist (Travel – 30ml) £80
- The Gold Facial Set – Gold Rescue Cream (Sample – 5ml), Gold Eye Lift (15ml), Gold Night Drops (30ml), Gold Flash Firming Serum (30ml) £300
- The Blue Diamond Set – Blue Diamond Super Cream (50ml), Blue Diamond Concentrate (30ml) £400
The Omorovicza Christmas 2017 collection is out now and I totally recommend the products if you are looking to spoil someone special (you!?). Find the full range HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.