*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
More good news on the complexion front from NARS! There are six new shades of the iconic NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer coming. I’m impressed because they only just added six more shades a little over a year ago! I have photos and swatches of the newbies for you!
So! With these brand new additions, there will now be 22 different concealer shades to choose from. As this product is so popular, I know that there are going to be even more happy customers now!
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – New Shades 2018
There are six news shades joining the line up:
- Cafe Con Leche – light with yellow undertones
- Marron Glace – light yellow for light to medium complexions
- Tiramisu – medium with pink undertones
- Sucre D’Orge – medium dark with yellow undertones
- Walnut – medium dark with golden undertones
- Truffle – medium dark with golden red undertones
- Available HERE
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – New Shades 2018 Swatches
I have the three light new shades to show you here. Cafe Con Leche, Marron Glace & Sucre D’Orge:
If I get my hands on the other new ones I’ll update this post, so make sure you check back if you are keen to see them. Or leave a comment if you have any questions or requests.
Just in case you aren’t familiar with this formula, here are some notes for you:
- Ultra-blendable formula
- Medium to full buildable coverage
- Light diffusing technology
- Blurs imperfections and diminishes fine lines
- Can also be used as a second skin highlight or contour
- Delivers anti-oxidant protection
The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer new shades for 2018 are available HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.