*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Exciting! If complexion perfection is your thing then you are going to love this post. NARS is killing it right now and I think these brand new primers are going to be a huge hit! Check out the latest NARS Primers for 2017 – Radiance, Pore & Shine Control & Smooth & Protect. I have all the information here.
Update – now launched here.
First of all, I absolutely love this new packaging. It is super sleek and elegant and I think a real improvement on the previous packaging. They will also slip into your makeup bag much more easily.
NARS Primers – The New Range
- NARS Radiance Primer SPF35 / PA+++
- NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer
- NARS Smooth & Protect SPF50 / PA+++
I feel like I could benefit from all of these! NARS says, “Boost it. Blur it, Smooth it. Once you’re primed and ready, there’s no stopping what’s next.” Love it.
NARS Radiance Primer SPF35 / PA+++
- Radiance Boosting Complex works to revive dull, fatigue skin
- Skincare benefits work instantly and over time
- Plant extract Evodia Rutecarpa promotes skin vitality
- Encapsulated sunscreen beads release on contact
- Provides fresh broad spectrum protection
- Warms the complexion and boosts radiance with refined pearlescence
NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer
- Pore minimising complex
- Controls shine
- Refines the appearance of skin
- Soft focus powders minimise pores and mattify throughout the day
- African Whitewood and Oleanolic with peptides balance the skin
NARS Smooth & Protect SPF50 / PA+++
- Invisible Defense Technology leaves no residue
- Uses a weightless yet potent broad spectrum sunscreen
- Skin Smoothing Complex blurs imperfections
- Provides daily skin protection
- Antioxidants defend against pollution and environmental aggressors
- Blurs pores, fine lines and wrinkles
As I said, there’s a place for all of these on my face! I have tested Pore & Shine Control on my t-zone with the Radiance Primer on my cheekbones and temples. I allowed that to sink in and then applied a light layer of Smooth & Protect SPF50 all over as the last step before makeup.
The Pore & Shine Control and also the Smooth & Protect Primer are excellent for skin smoothing and minimising the look of pores. The Radiance primer gives skin a beautiful glow and works very well as a highlighter on top of makeup too.
All the textures are so gorgeous and they smell amazing. If I had to choose one it would probably be the Smooth and Protect because it is such a great all-rounder and I only feel happy when I am wearing SPF!
The brand new NARS Primers are £27 and launch 1st January 2017. Find NARS HERE. I will continue to try them all out more so let me know if you have any questions.
Update – now launched here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.