*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
One look at this collection got my makeup heart beating very fast indeed! It looks absolutely stunning! This is all about seriously vivid colour “inspired by the nature of neon and the nude shades that complement them” – we are talking NEONEUTRAL! Love it! Here’s a look at the Nars Christopher Kane Neoneutral Collection.
Nars Christopher Kane Neoneutral Collection Contents
So this is the first fashion collaboration to include a full line of Eyeshadows, Blushes, Illuminating Multiples, and Lip Glosses:
- Outer Limits Single Eyeshadow – Iridescent Rose Gold £18
- Parallel Universe Duo – Iridescent Pink Lilac , Soft Iridescent Violet £25
- Starscape Blush – Neon Pink £23
- Silent Nude Blush – Soft Beige £23
- Mezmer Lip Gloss – Sheer Neon Pink £19
- Nebulous Lip Gloss – Neon Coral £19
- Nucleus Lip Gloss – Seashell Pink £19
- Glow Pink Lip Gloss – Sheer Fuchsia £19
- Violet Atom Illuminating Multiple – Sheer Iridescent Violet £29
- Quantum Illuminating Multiple – Sheer Iridescent Magenta £29
I am instantly obsessed with the Outer Limits Eyeshadow – hello gorgeous rose gold – and also both the nude and the neon blushes. I’d imagine you could so a bit of fun sculpting with those 2! Also the multiple in Violet Atom looks stunning!
The packaging is just gorgeous. Simple but stand-out. Loving those flashes of neon pink.
The Nars Christopher Kane Neoneutral Collection for Summer 2015 is available 15th April 2015 at NARS boutiques and narscosmetics.com and the goes nationwide from 1st May 2015.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.