*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Although it’s lots of fun, I didn’t think I was going to find the new MAC Trolls Collection that useful but I have incorporated two of the items straight into my makeup bag! Who knew?! Here’s a look at some of the contents with swatches.
MAC says, “Hair we go! The wild-haired dolls of your youth bring their rainbow tufts, bejeweled bellies and lucky charms to M·A·C Good Luck Trolls — a crazy-hued collection as silly as the characters themselves. Being a troll has never been so glamorous!”.
MAC Trolls Collection Contents
Lipstick £17 / $18
- Can’t Be Tamed – Sheer lime yellow (Cremesheen)
- Sushi Kiss – Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
- Dance Off Pants Off – Frosted hot pink (Frost)
- Midnight Troll – Rich blue (Matte)
Lipglass £16.50 / $16
- Bubble Butt – Magenta with fine pink and blue glitter
- Twerkquoise – Transparent sky blue with fine pink reflect
- Saint Germain – Light cool pink
- Glitter Grunge – Sheer berry with extra fine silver sparkle
Eyeshadow £14 / $17
- Paradisco – Bright pinky-coral with pearl (Frost)
- Black Tied – Black with silver sparkle (Velvet)
- Silly Vanilly – White with very fine silver glitter (Satin)
- Suns Out, Buns Out – Mustard yellow with pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Atlantic Blue – Cobalt blue (Matte)
Beauty Powder £24 / $27
- Glow Rida – Iridescent powder matched in Beauty Powder, Beige
- Play It Proper – Pastel soft pink with sparkles
Glitter £17.50 / $23
- Fuchsia Fine fuchsia glitter
Reflects Glitter £17.50 / $23
- Reflects Transparent Teal – Very fine reflective teal glitter
- Reflects Purple Duo Very fine reflective violet glitter
Pigment £17.50 / $23
- Chartreuse – Frosted chartreuse green
I actually love nearly everything I have. Suns Out Buns Out is a beautiful gold eyeshadow that lasts really well on the eyes and looks so nice. Twerkquoise Lipglass is amazing. The idea of blue lip gloss seems weird but I used to buy one from Benefit before they discontinued it and it makes teeth look much whiter. I have been wearing over a nude lip liner and the combination is very volumising. Someone actually asked me if I had had my lips done!
Also Glow Rida Beauty Powder gives the skin a lovely glow. I haven’t tried the lime lippy yet!
The MAC Trolls collection launches August 2016. Find it HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.