*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Wow! A completely red collection from MAC! Intriguing isn’t it? Well let me show you some of the very new MAC Red Red Red Collection – it’s a ‘smoking-hot collection of red, red, and more red’! Interested?
Doesn’t it look good? I don’t know but there’s something about red eyeshadow like this that really speaks to me!
MAC Red Red Red Collection Contents
So let me tell you what’s in this collection. It’s a whole array of gorgeous red goodness. MAC says, “Let inhibitions fall by the wayside with this sizzling collection that turns the heat all the way. Eyes flit the gamut from pink to fiery red, while lips run rampant from yellow-tinged tomato to soft orange and unabashed raspberry.”
- See Sheer – grapefruit pink (lustre)
- Toxic Tale – bright coral (satin, Limited Edition)
- Lady Bug – yellow tomato (lustre)
- 5-Alarm – soft orange-red (lustre Limited Edition)
Cremesheen Glass £17.50 (all Limited Edition):
- Nectarsweet – soft pink-peach
- Meteoric – mid-tone vibrant coral
- Night is Young – bright red cream
- Love Alert – raspberry red with red pearl
Casual Colour £18 (all Limited Edition):
- Secret Admirer – coral pink
- Out for Fun – cool coral
- Red Obsessed – soft rose
Eyeshadow £13 (all Limited Edition):
- Give Me Fire – soft pink champagne with pearl (lustre)
- Stike While Haute – true red (matte)
- Red Alert – rusty red mid-tone copper (veluxe pearl)
Beauty Powder £20.50 (Limited Edition):
- Hot Sensation – sheer pale peach highlighter
Nail Lacquer £10
- Impassioned – bright warm pink (cream)
- Red, Red, Red – creamy orange red (frost)
- Rouge Combustion – pink red with sparkle (frost)
MAC Red Red Red Collection Swatches
I absolutely cannot wait to use all these at once because I love the idea of using similar tones across all aspects of your makeup pulling together your look in a really harmonious way. I am going to do the look and then update this post as soon as I can.
The MAC Red Red Red Collection launches here in the UK online from 29th January 2015, and then at all MAC locations from 5th February 2015. It is already available in the US. Stay tuned for my look update!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.