*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s another gorgeous MAC collaboration for you and this one is all about the summer festival season. Mia Moretti (new to me!) is someone MAC is describing as a DJ and musical style muse. From what I can tell, she’s super cool and just made for Coachella, as is this collection. Here’s a look at MAC Mia Moretti.
We are talking “sand-toasted peach, Riviera Reds and poolside hues”. Gorgeous!
MAC Mia Moretti Collection Contents
- Who’s the DJ Lip Palette – Desert Sun, Weekend 1, She’s A Peach, Weekend 2, Umbrella Sky, Vintage Radio, £35
- Maria Moretti Lipstick – Cherry Red (amplified) £15.50
- Dessert Roadtrip Cream Colour Base – golden bronze £15.50
- Summer Wind Cream Colour Base – pale sand shimmer £15.50
- Puttin on the Spritz Casual Colour – bright intense coral £18
- P.S I like You Casual Colour – carnation pink £18
Oooh I love this. I am obsessed with casual colour and Puttin on the Spritz is beautiful. Summer Wind is the most stunning highlight and if you are looking for a new red lipstick, then Maria Moretti is just gorgeous. Here’s a closer look at them.
MAC Maria Moretti Lipstick
MAC Mia Moretti Summer Wind Cream Colour Base
MAC Mia Moretti Puttin on the Spritz Casual Colour
This really is my kind of colour collection – it’s about sexy, juicy skin with a strong pop of colour on the lips. Also I am loving the vintage style packaging.
MAC Mia Moretti is out from April 2015 at MAC Pro Stores and Mac online.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.