*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oooh this is exciting! So much good news from MAC right now! The MAC Huggable Lipcolours are being made permanent and for 2016 there’s a brand new addition to the line up. Get ready for MAC Huggable Glass in 12 shades to hit stores in January for a limited time.
So MAC Huggable Glass is a gorgeously creamy and comfortable lip gloss with a brilliant doe-foot applicator.
Huggable Glass Shades
- Snuggle Up – bright pink-lilac
- Mega-Hug – creamy deep raspberry
- Never Say Never – intense mid-tone coral
- Love Buzz – fuchsia pink
- Marvel-Lush – bubblegum pink
- Kind Kiss – pale melon
- Embraceable Me – pale baby pink
- Pleasure First – warm blush pink
- Such a Sweetheart – intense bright watermelon
- Sweet Persuasion – mid-tone warm mauve
- Coole & Cute – light salmon
- Keep it Light – light warm nude
MAC Huggable Glass Swatches
I have 3 shades to show you – Marvel-Lush, Embraceable Me, Such a Sweetheart:
Such a Sweetheart:
I love these! They feel really good on the lips, give a lovely, even coverage of colour and actually last pretty well for a lip gloss. Such a Sweetheart is a total favourite.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.