*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
A makeup collection inspired by dogs! Who’d have thought it? I have to confess, I didn’t really know what to expect from MAC Haute Dogs but it’s a big win for me. There are some stunning eye palettes and amazing lip shades. Here’s a look at it with swatches.
Haute Dogs Collection Contents
- Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Fashion Pack, Rare Breed, Barking Gorgeous, Nose for Style, Labradorable £21
- Mineralize Glass – Lap Dog, Sheer Coincidence, Modest, Dressed to the K9s
- Mineralize Eye Shadow x 4 – Pure Bred, A Glimmer of Gold, Posh Pedigree £34
- Fluidline – Blacktrack, Rich Ground, Dark Diversion, Catch My Eye £16
- Vekuxe Brow Liner – Strawberry Blonde, Deep Brunette £16
- Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft & Gentle, Cheeky Bronze £24
- Sculpting Powder/Shaping Powder – Light Sweep, Warm Light, Shadester, Soft Focus £18.50
- Studio Nail lacquer – Vintage Vamp, Snazzy Hound, Very Important Poodle £10
MAC Haute Dogs Mineralize Rich Lipstick – Nose for Style
MAC Haute Dogs Mineralize Glass – Dressed to the K9s
Haute Dogs Mineralize Eyeshadow Palette – Pure Bred
Shades – plum, silver cream, tan-gold, deep brown:
MAC Haute Dogs Mineralize Eyeshadow Palette – Posh Pedigree
Shades – deep olive green, white lemon, dirty grey, charcoal greenish grey:
The palettes are my favourite. They are smooth, creamy and silky and the colours are really gorgeously pigmented. Pure Bred is just perfect.
The MAC Haute Dogs collection is out now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.