*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Here’s a little bit of news about a rather special limited edition MAC eyeshadow palette, Fashionably Harrods, launching after Christmas this year. Check out the MAC Harrods Eye x 15 Exclusive Palette 2016.
The packaging looks so good doesn’t it!? And so do the shades. Here’s what’s inside.
MAC Harrods Eye x 15 Exclusive Palette 2016 £49.50 Shades
- Vanilla Extract – soft warm yellow beige (frost)
- Honey Lust – bronze-dipped peach (lustre)
- Tea Service – peachy gold shimmer (frost)
- Bamboo – light beige with peach (matte)
- Hyde Park – soft khaki (matte)
- Sloane Squared – shimmering neutral beige (veluxe pearl)
- Pleasing to the Eye – mid-tone rose (matte)
- Antiqued – ash brown with bronze (veluxe pearl)
- Bespoken To – warm brown (matte)
- Dance in the Dark – deep cool brown (velvet)
- English Accent – light beige nude (matte)
- Luxury Cachet – muted brown with gold sparkle (frost)
- Fashion Haute Spot – deep grey brown (matte)
- Gift Wrapped – cool beige high pearl (frost)
- Carbon – intense black (matte)
I adore the packaging and these shades are all super wearable with gorgeous browns, beiges, bronzes and golds. It’s a beauty!
There are also some other elements to this Harrods exclusive:
- In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash £19
- Eye Brows – Spiked (rich brunette), Lingering (soft taupe brown) £14
- Technakohl Liner – Brownborder (deep chocolate brown) Graphblack (rich graphic black) £14
The MAC Harrods Eye x 15 Exclusive Palette, Fashionably Harrods, is a limited edition and available from 22nd December in store. Find Harrods Beauty online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.