*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
L’Oreal have launched a whole new complexion line and it is really impressive. With primers, foundations, contour, blush and highlighters, they have everything you need for the perfect selfie. In this post I am looking at the new L’Oreal Paris Infallible Primer Shots. I have some here to show you with all the details.
The new skin launches come in three steps – priming, shaping and then strobing. I thought it made sense to look at the primers first.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Primer Shots Features
There are five new primers designed to cater for a range of skin concerns:
- Lightweight primers will transform your skin by correcting imperfections
- Helps to lock in makeup and help it last all day
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Primer Shots Collection
- Mattifying Primer – hydration and shine control in one easy step. Absorbs excess oil for an instantly matte complexion
- Anti-Redness Primer – green micropigments neutralise red tones and blemishes to create a smooth, even skin tone
- Anti-fatigue Primer – apricot pigments fight dullness and fatigue to restore the complexion to a naturally energised, radiant look
- Pore-refining Primer – blurs pores, hides skin imperfections and mattify skin for a flawless, even-looking finish
- Luminising Primer – ultra-fine pearl pigments enhance the complexion for a super-luminous, glowing look
I have a couple of the primer shots to show you. The Anti-Redness Primer and the Luminising Primer. Here are the swatches:
Both formulas have a fine, liquidy texture that blends easily into the skin. I applied the Luminiser first and then went over red areas with the green. They both have a nice skin perfecting finish on the skin that’s quite minimising on pores. I would have been happy to skip foundation on a casual day.
I was instantly obsessed with the Luminising Primer because… well I’m obsessed with glow – and this one is great because you can use it all over the face under foundation, and also mix it into liquid foundations to really amp up the glow. Plus, if you like liquid highlighters or glow drops, it doubles well for that too. It’s a little multi-tasking wonder if you like your skin to glow.
The full L’Oreal Paris Infallible Primer Shots collection is available HERE now. There’s a 3 for 2 offer on at the time of writing.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.