*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I managed to get a look at the gorgeous, and very new, Laura Mercier Into The Wild Look Book Collection when I met Laura Mercier at Selfridges last month.
There are 3 absolutely stunning look books in the new collection with Safari, Tribal and Jungle influences. Laura herself has handpicked the shades and they range from greens, to neutrals, to violets all with ‘a walk on the wild side’ inspiration! The individual palettes are housed in a sleek case – your very own makeup library!
Laura Mercier Into The Wild Safari Chic Palette
- Buttercream eye colour
- Goldspun eye colour (limited)
- Bronze Glow (Limited)
- Coral Shimmer Face Highlighter (limited)
- Espresso Mini Longwear Crème Eye Pencil
Laura Mercier Into The Wild Jungle Chic Palette
- Vanilla eye colour (limited)
- Granite eye colour (limited)
- Asphalt eye colour (limited)
- Brocade eye colour (limited)
- Black Envy eye colour (limited)
- Black Gold Mini Kohl Eye Pencil
- Travel Flat Eye Liner Brush
Laura Mercier Into The Wild Tribal Chic Palette
- Gold Leaf eye colour (limited)
- African Violet eye colour
- Ambre eye colour (limited)
- Royal Pink eye colour (limited)
- Sugarplum eye colour (limited)
- Sparkling Night eye colour
- Orange Blossom Second Skin Cheek Colour
- Pink Lotus Second Skin Cheek Colour
Any serious Laura Mercier fans will definitely want to be getting their hands on these. They’re amazing!! The price for the full collection is £78 which I honestly think is pretty good value for 3 Laura Mercier palettes in a cute collectors set like this. Bargain!!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.