*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I always get very excited about Lancome especially when it’s a product specifically designed by creative director and all-round makeup wonder woman Lisa Eldridge. And even more when it’s a palette! So excitement ensued when I was introduced to the Lancome Audacity in London Palette for Autumn 2016. Please let me introduce it to you!
The last Audacity palette was inspired by Paris, and I am pleased to say it is London’s turn this time. Lancome commissioned Lisa Eldridge to create a palette inspired by our wonderful capital and she has done the most beautiful job. It’s a very special palette and not just for a lover of London.
Available HERE to order online.
The palette packaging is so good. It features a depiction of the London skyline and it looks super chic.
Lancome Audacity in London Palette Features
- 16 matte and iridescent eyeshadows
- 4 colour harmonies
- Ultra-creamy formulation
- High-pigment metallics can be used as top coat, or over the whole lid for a glitter effect
Audacity in London Shades & Swatches
- Queens Lace (matte cream)
- Trench Coat (matte dusty bronze)
- Woody Bar (matte amber)
- Midnight Haze (metallic copper)
- Rich History (matte lilac)
- London is Callin’ (matte mauve)
- Purple Queen (shimmer violet)
- Garden Rose (Metallic Purple)
- Fresh Garden (shimmer olive)
- Misty Morning (sheen army green)
- Steel (shimmer)
- Soho Lights (Metallic green)
- Rainy Afternoon (metallic gray)
- Purple Pageantry (matte graphite)
- Midnight Purple (matte charcoal)
- Tower Bridget (metallic silver)
Clearly, I am obsessed with the first group of shades. Those bronzey warm tones are my addiction, but the purple, green and grey tones are stunning too. All the high shine shades are amazing!
The textures are gorgeous and every shadow is very well pigmented. It was wonderful to swatch. It also has a great double-ended brush in the palette, with one end for blending and the other with a bevelled tip for more graphic work. I think this palette will go down really well.
The Lancome Audacity in London Palette is £42 and available HERE to order online.
It is available HERE in the USA already
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.