*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The latest launch from luxury natural skincare brand KYPRIS promises to be its most luxurious yet and I have really been enjoying using it. Here’s the lowdown on the brand new KYPRIS Cerulean Soothing Hydration Recovery Mask which launches this April 2018.
I love the texture of this mask. It melts into the skin, feels super light yet delivers intense hydration.
KYPRIS Cerulean Mask Features
- Proprietary blend of botanical and green biotechnological actives
- Designed to rescue skin from dehydration, UV overexposure & city pollution
- Intense treatment replenishes hydration, oxygenates and soothes irritation
- Works to smooth texture, plump, and revive skin’s softness in 20 minutes
- Can be used as a sleeping mask – on its own, or in combination with a KYPRIS Beauty Elixir
- Uses a blend of 36 botanicals and actives
- Ideal for inflight skin hydration and after sun exposure
- Quenches free radicals caused by pollution and city stress
- May be used as often as desired, AM or PM
- Available HERE now
KYPRIS Cerulean Mask Natural Active Ingredients
- Algae, Plankton, & Seaweed to hydrate
- Wakame – enhances cellular oxygen consumption, reduces of free radicals, supports collagen, intensely moiturises
- Sea Fennel Stem Cells – revitalise & boosts luminosity, soothes, densifies, plumps, hydrates and boosts luminosity
- Cherry Blossom Stem Cells – soothes dehydrated, sun-drenched skin, improves barrier function, protects collagen breakdown due to UV, reduces appearance of photoaging
- Chaga – cares for skin’s microbiome and harmonises the subtle body and skin’s energy
- Tulsi Flowers – an ultra-soothing fractionated extract of a famous botanical nervine to calm frazzled and weather worn skin
- Peptides – biomimetic tetrapeptide shown to smooth and plump the appearance of skin by supporting skin’s connective tissues
- Encapsulated Superoxide Dismutase – persistent antioxidant that eradicates free radicals, soothes sun over-exposure, and energises tired complexions
I have been using this a couple of times a week as an overnight mask and absolutely love it. It’s so light, doesn’t feel heavy or clogging, and just seems to breathe hydration into the skin. I wake up with rested, fresher looking skin that feels smooth and calm. It’s lovely. I have been using it alone which makes my skincare routine really simple, so it’s great if I’m feeling tired and just need to get to bed.
The KYPRIS Cerulean Soothing Hydration Recovery Mask is £200 which is pretty pricey but you don’t need too much so a 46ml jar will last a good while. It’s available HERE now.
Find the Facebook page here.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.