*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well it looks like Bobbi Brown are not the only beauty brand loving the mix of red and pink at the moment. The combination has been a long time love of mine so I am thrilled to see KIKO championing it too. Here’s a look at the striking KIKO BFF Collection.
I love KIKO for super affordable yet good quality makeup and I’m extremely pleased to store more and more stores opening across the UK. I spotted one in my local shopping centre the other week and there are always people in it. I think the KIKO BFF or Best Friends Forever Collection will be very well received for Valentines, especially as little gifts for your best friend or for yourself. Who needs a boyfriend?
KIKO BFF Collection Contents
- Endless Love Lipstick (£5.90) – Creamy formula with intense colour, with a heart-shaped bullet
- Endless Love Lip Pencil (£3.90) – Long-lasting, highly pigmented lip pencils in a transker-proof formula
- True Love Nail Lacquer (£3.90) – Matte finish with 3-d effect and fine microbeads that add a hint of light to the nails
- Eyes of Love Mascara and Kajal Kit (£9.90) – volume-enhancing mascara and a pencil for the waterline
- Love Elixir Face Powder (£14.90) – Face powder combining one bronzer and two shades of blush, for an adjustable result and a bright finish. Brush included
- Love Kiss Lip Balm (£4.90) – Moisturizing, strawberry-scented lip balm. Comes in a romantic heart-shaped box with a velvet bag
- BFF Pochette (£8.90)
- Heart to Heart Perfume Set (£14.90) – A gift set featuring two brand new eau de parfums: one for day and one for night.
KIKO BFF Collection Endless Love Lipstick
This is such a gorgeous creamy formulation and I love this plum shade. How cute it the heart shape on the bullet?
KIKO BFF Collection Endless Love Lip Pencil
This pencil is definitely one to try if you are looking for something creamy and very longlasting. Once this sets, you will have a job to get it off.
KIKO BFF Collection True Love Nail Lacquer
These are matte finish polishes with a 3d effect.
KIKO BFF Collection Love Elixir Face Powder
This is such a pretty palette that offers up a superfine bronzer with 2 shades of blush. It has a cute little brush and a nice big mirror making it great for on the go.
The KIKO BFF Collection is in store from 18th January 2016. Find KIKO online HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.