*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I just spotted the next step in the Ambient Lighting story and I have to say, it is very exciting indeed! The Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder collection presents four illuminating strobing powders which have been developed to sculpt the face with light. Here’s a little look!
I am a big fan of the original ambient lighting powders and I think it’s amazing that they are amping up the strobe factor. Being a highlight obsessive, the idea of strobing just never gets boring to me. I want highlight that can be spotted from outer space!
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder Features
- Formulated in a sheer base
- Concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels
- Gives off a naturally luminescent highlight to the skin
- No heavy metallic finish
- Photoluminescent Technology captures, diffuses and softens surrounding light
- Refines the appearance of the skin
- Can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity
- Available in 4 universally shades for all skin tones
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder Shades
- Iridescent Strobe Light
- Incandescent Strobe Light
- Euphoric Strobe Light
- Brilliant Strobe Light
Interestingly there’s also a new applicator, the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Light Sculptor. This can be used wet for a more intense strobe effect.
I can’t wait to try these. They are launching on the 11th January 2016 at Sephora for $38. You can find the sculptor there too, it’s $22. I don’t have any news for the UK launch but will let you know as soon as I do.
UPDATE!! Now launched in the UK, be quick to find them in stock HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.