*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I am so so so excited that I finally have my hands on this! The Ambient Lighting range from Hourglass is incredible and the latest addition is a gorgeous highlighting blush palette (the dream?!). Here’s a look at the very beautiful Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette with swatches. Get excited!
So! This a limited edition palette so if you want it you shouldn’t dither. Ambient Light special editions have quite a habit of selling out fast! It’s a mix of blush shades with the very beautifully illuminating Ambient Strobe Powder designed to give you a hit of colour and highlight in one. Exciting isn’t it?!
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette Features
- Innovative blush in three shades
- Blush is fused with the illuminating effects of Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder
- Uses ultra-fine pearl particles are in varying sizes and refraction levels for ultimate radiance
- Features Photoluminescent Technology – optically transparent particles that amplify colours
- Delivers a multidimensional level, seamless, radiant finish
- Shades – Incandescent Electra, Brilliant Nude, Euphoric Fusion (each 2.55g)
What is really great about Hourglass’ Photoluminescent Technology is that it has the ability to colour correct and also put a soft focus filter on the skin, so everything looks much more perfected. These shades are like a kiss of health on the skin and a really quick way to wake up the face!
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette Shades & Swatches
- Incadescent Electra: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow
- Brilliant Nude: A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow
- Euphoric Fusion: A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow
I love the texture of these powders and the shades are stunning.
Euphoric Fusion is gorgeous – I don’t think I have anything quite like it, and as well as cheeks, all the shades work beautifully on the lids as a flattering, skin smoothing wash.
I am completely obsessed! The Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette is a dream. It adds the perfect amount of colour, makes you glow in the best way and I managed to skip bronzer and just use these shades to sculpt my face. It has a lovely smoothing, soft focus effect on the skin which I love. I used the Brilliant Nude as a bronzer, the Euphoric Fusion on the apples and then Incadescent Electra on the top part of my cheeks. I’m very pleased.
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette launches exclusively HERE on 14th February 2017.
If you are US-based, find it HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.