*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I have been using the new Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion line fairly regularly since June this year and I have to say I absolutely love it. There are four products in the range and I have a real favourite I wanted to tell you about. If you ever worry about saggy neck then this one is for you!
Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion is the US brand’s latest innovation and each of the 4 products use the Plant Profusion Extract Complex, PURFLORA, that combines potent skin tightening, strengthening and hydrating agents.
Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Features
- Works to diminish the appearance of fine lines and sagging skin on the face, around the eyes and on the neck and décolleté
- Detoxifying enzymes protect against DNA damage and stimulate the synthesis of collagen production improving overall healthy skin function, including circulation
- Loaded with powerful anti-inflammatory agents and restorative properties
- Antioxidant benefits of natural Raspberry Leaf and Comfrey Leaf Stem Cell actives, White Tea Leaf, Garden Cress Sprout and Birds of Paradise extracts
- Repairs DNA function
- Promotes collagen production
- Protects against oxidative stress
- Control uneven pigmentation
- Improve dull lacklustre skin
- Uses plant based emollients with skin strengthening properties to promote healthy skin function & restore a youthful-looking skin
As I said, I have been using all the products from the line. The Plant Profusion Supreme Serum is gorgeous – it is super hydrating and leaves a moisturised feel on the skin. I used it everyday along with SPF on my holiday and I feel it really helped to keep pigmentation under control even in the blazing sun. I use the night cream day and night (rebel!) and the eye cream is just beautiful. It instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and is a gorgeous base for concealer.
I love the Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Lifting Neck Cream the best because I think it is the first product that I have really seen make a visible difference on my neck. It has improved the texture of my skin – it feels firmer and smoother and looks lifted. I hate my neck, I really do, but after using this for a few months, I actually hate it less! Truly…
The GOLDFADEN MD Plant Profusion range is available at Space NK. Prices start at £115. The Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Lifting Neck Cream is £125 which is a lot of money but I have been using it for over 3 months and I still have tonnes left. I think a pot would easily last a year.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.