*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Givenchy is truly one of my favourite makeup brands and the Autumn Winter Collection is looking mighty fine! Here’s a look at Givenchy Fall-Winter 2014 Extravagancia Makeup Collection:
Well take a look at those beauties! I am going to show you the pieces in separate posts so that you can have a proper look, but for now, here’s the low-down of what’s coming up. There’s a stunning eye and lip palette and an incredible new blush formula that contains 70% water. It is a very new texture indeed!
The shades look amazing don’t they? I have very glittery fingers as I am typing so will let you have a look at that gorgeous glitter nail polish very soon too!
The Givenchy Fall-Winter 2014 Extravagancia Makeup Collection includes:
- The Palette Extravagancia which includes 4 eyeshadows and a luminous sheer pink lipstick, £45 – review and swatches HERE.
- Blush Memoire de Forme – new formula blush that contains 70% water yet delivers smooth, even colour, £26 review and swatches HERE.
- Noir Couture Mascara in No 5 Violet Ettonant, £23.50
- Ombre Couture eyeshadow in Or Insolite, £18
- Le Rouge Givenchy in No. 208 Rose Extravagant / No. 316 Pourpre Inoui (further post to come)
- Le Vernis Givenchy No 20 Bronze Insense / No. 21 Parure Scintillante (further post to come)
It’s a truly gorgeous collection so please do stay tuned for posts featuring all the wonderful pieces I have! There are further reviews with lots of swatches that you can get up close and personal. Givenchy packaging is always completely to die for and features stunning leather casing and beautiful embossing. I actually think it is the best lipstick packaging ever! I absolutely love it!! Next I just need a Givenchy handbag. It is certainly on the wish list! Anyone else?
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.