*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you are a cleansing freak like me, I think that you are going to love the Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser. It gives you the feeling of the cleanest skin ever, and is like a wake up call for your face without any stripping sensation at all. It is absolutely brilliant stuff!!
Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser is formulated to target impurities but also nourish and boost the moisture levels of the skin at the same. I love the packaging. It is sleek and cool, as is the brand in general. You need to check out their website!
Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser Features
- Green Coffee Bean extract – defends against free radicals, stimulates blood flow, improves firmness and texture, and reduces redness
- Marshmallow Roots & Echinacea extract – deeply hydrating yet lightweight, forms a water resistant barrier that locks in moisture to the skin
- Charcoal – protects and repairs, targeting dryness, acne, fine lines, and nourishes smooths and invigorates
- Coconut, & Sweet Almond Oils – anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties from the coconut to breakouts & skin infections
- Grape Seed & Sweet Almond Oils – contain linoleum acid, which helps to tighten and tone skin, and hydrate and soothe without blocking pores
As you can see, this cleanser is absolutely jammed pack full of goodies – not only does it clean the skin but it really treats it too. After I have used the Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser my face is super smooth, feels super fresh and looks brightened and fully hydrated. It is just such a lovely product.
When they say ‘creamy cleanser’ I was imagining a cream coloured cream, but this is like a mud cleanser and I love it!
Although I have a fairly normal verging on combination skin and it suits me down to the ground, it is also recommended for skins with psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Excellent!
Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser is £15.95 for 180ml and worth every penny. It is paraben free and suitable for vegans. Find it HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.