*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well doesn’t this sound super exciting? And trust me it is! Estee Lauder are promising “finally a lip colour that does it all. Brand new Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion is a super innovative new lip product that’s all about colour, comfort, depth, dimension and defintion… all in one stroke. Exciting!
The name potion got me straight away. Lotions and potions are the things that make my world turn, and they always have. I absolutely love that Estee Lauder used this name. It is fun and scientifically geeky all at once! That’s my kind of beauty!
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion Features
We are looking at a super light formula that drenches the lips with lipstick intensity colour, and then treats them to the care of a balm.
- Intense liquid colour
- Moisture rich formula – Avocado, Jojoba & Sunflower Oil
- Time Release Encapsulated Moisture Complex & Hyaluronic Acid for hydration
- Advanced True Vision Technology – ‘Concentrated Liquid’ structural pigments
- Makes lips look more voluminous
- 8 hour wear
- Scent of red currant, mandarin and apple blossom
- Slanted, curved applicator to line and create shape
- 16 shades
What I think is most interesting is this structural pigments idea. The Advanced True Vision Technology delivers pigments that promise to create colour, definition and volume, and develops the idea that the Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipsticks started.
I love this idea that lipstick can be more than just about colour. These focus on the appearance of shape and volume too.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion Shades
There are 16 shades across 4 colour families:
- Nudes to Brown: Naked Ambition, Extreme Nude, Bitte Sweet
- Corals to Red: Fierce Beauty, Cold Fire (pictured here), Lethal Red, Strange Bloom
- Pinks to Berries: Not So Innocent, Pierced Petal, Wicked Sweet, Naughty Naive, Quiet Riot
- Mauves to Plums: Vague Obsession, Fragile Ego, True Liar, Savage Garden
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion Swatch – Cold Fire
I absolutely love this. Will report back on the wear time later. The test is in progress but my first impressions are all kinds of heart eyes!
The swatch, which was only on my skin for a couple of minutes, really didn’t want to budge.
The texture feels really lovely. It has the slip you need from a moisturising balm yet the colour impact is so powerful. And I do feel you can actually sculpt the lips to create the perfect shape and definition, giving them the look of more volume.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion costs £25 and is in stock here!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.