*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Well I have to say, I didn’t see this coming. Dyson have broken into the beauty industry in a rather dramatic way and I am all ears!! The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer promises to be a game changer when it comes to drying your hair but what we need to know is, what will justify the £299 price tag? Here are the details!
This is basically an all-singing, all dancing hair dryer that is quiet, light, is constantly checking that you’re not damaging your hair, and adjusting things to make sure you don’t. It’s what they’d call an intelligent hair dryer! The ‘hair dyer rethought’, it also looks pretty different and promises shiny, protected hair. We are interested aren’t we?!
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Features
- Digital motor V9
- Spins 110, 000 times per minute at inaudible frequency
- Faster and lighter than other hairdryers on the market
- Engineered for balance
- Air temperature is monitored and regulated 20 times per second
- Prevents extreme heat damage
- Protects the natural shine of the hair
- Charged with negative ions to reduce static.
- Dyson smoothing nozzle dries and styles at the same time
- A range of magnetic attachments that are cool to the touch
- Weighs 618 grams
- Deliver 1600 watts of power
- 2.7m cable
- Easy to clean
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Magnetic Attachments
I think it looks pretty cool. And I love that there are a range of attachments too:
- Smoothing Nozzle for smooth finger drying
- Styling Concentrator – focussed blade of air for styling
- Dyson Diffuser – for perfecting naturally curly hair
The price of the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer start at £299. For more information click HERE.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.