*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Lip Perfectors are up there with the most iconic products that Clarins make and I just love everything in the Instant Light line. So mention of the new Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base is like music to my ears! Here’s the information you need to know!
So this new little beauty is all about making your lipstick more perfect and more long wearing. I like the sound of that for sure!! Especially because the eye base that launched in 2014 is excellent! If there’s a lip primer that matches up, it’s happy days.
Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base Features
- Transparent base for lips
- Rich in plant extracts
- Acacia gum botanical pearls smooth and even out lines
- Shea butter reinforces the lipid layer
- Jojoba, sunflower and mimosa wax complex traps water molecules, rebuild the lipid layer and provide moisture
- Plumping peptide boosts hyaluronic acid & collagen
- Gamma oryzanol and tocopherol protects from free radicals
- Improves lipstick hold for up to 6 hours
- Prevents lipstick from bleeding into fine lines and wrinkles
The texture is beautiful and it feels so lovely on the lips. It has an instant smoothing effect and creates the perfect base for lipstick. I have started a little test and it’s bearing up well, but I don’t have long enough before bed for the 6 hours! I am testing staying power tomorrow and will report back as soon as I can.
I think this is going to be absolutely amazing under matte liquid lipsticks. I’ll let you know!
Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base is £18. Find it HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.