*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
At long last and not without plenty of anticipation and excitement, the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipstick collection is here! This means that the much googled Kim KW nude has arrived and I think it’s going to absolutely fly! Not to mention the 11 other shades in this capsule collection all inspired by women who Charlotte views as the world’s most mesmerising women. ORDER THEM HERE.
So as I said, I think that the Kim KW lipstick is literally going to fly because, apart from the fact that anything Kardashian related seems laced with gold, it has to be said, this colour is beyond beautiful!
Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection
There’s a gorgeous range of shades in the collection.
- Miranda May – fresh pinky coral inspired by Miranda Kerr and the sunsets of Malibu and Bondi Beach
- Kidman’s Kiss – just-kissed rose petal pink inspired by Nicole Kidman and Pre-Raphaelite beauties
- Super Cindy – taupey nude inspired by Cindy Crawford and all-Amercian nineties beauty
- Bosworth’s Beauty – 1950s retro statement pink inspired by Kate Bosworth and old Hollywood
- Salma’s Secret – natural deep-rose plum inspired by Salma Hayak and Latin beauty
- Liv It Up – velvet rosebud ballet pink inspired by Liv Tyler and a mix of rock n roll and ethereal beauty
- Tell Laura – fresh geranium red inspired by Laura Bailey and the English secret garden
- Electric Poppy – cerise cherry inspired by Poppy Delevingne and her English rose complexion
- Hot Emily – retro bright 70’s hue inspired by Emily Ratakjowski and Charlie’s Angels
- Hel’s Bells – rich magenta mulberry inspired by Helena Bonham-Carter and British Eccentricity
- Carina’s Love – screen siren red inspired by Carina Lau and Chines culture
- Kim K.W – pale pink nude inspired by Kim Kardashian and 60s icons Racquel Welsh and Sophia Loren
I have Kim KW and Miranda May to show and I think they are beautiful. I want to say they are the standouts of the collection, but to be fair, it is such an amazing line up that it’s pretty hard to choose!
The long and the short of it is, the Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Collection is available from today and you may need to be quick to catch the ones you want. I first wrote about these shades back in early March and that post has been read an awful lot, so I know people are ready!
You will find them HERE in the UK and HERE in the US. I hope you find your perfect modern day beauty icon! A percentage from each sale will be donated to the Women for Women Charity. They are £23 each and well worth it as the formulation is excellent.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.