*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
Oh my! Charlotte Tilbury has only gone and done it again and this brand new launch is going to get makeup junkies’ pulses racing even faster than ever. Cream eyeshadow is big news right now and these amazing metallic beauties are going to be ticking lots of boxes when it comes to creating easy yet stunning eye looks. Rather excitingly, I have all the colour swatches of the brand new Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow here for you! Please enjoy!
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow Formulation
So before we get on to the swatches, a little word about the ‘Treat & Transform’ formulation first:
- Liquid-cream high sheen finish
- Lightweight feel
- Buildable from sheer to intense
- Can be applied with fingers or intensified with a dampened brush
- Water-infused formula – cooling effect on the eyes with easy glide
- Vitamin E – to hydrate the eyelids and provide anti-oxidant protection
- Soft focus, highly-illuminating pigments – smooth over lines and imperfections to make eyes appear more youthful
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow Shades
- Available HERE for £22
- Cleopatra – vibrant smoky peacock
- Norma Jean – sparkling, shimmering gold pink champagne
- Marie Antoinette -soft golden mink
- Veruschka – mink khaki
- Bette Davis Eyes – burnished chocolate
- Mona Lisa – warm amber bronze
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow Swatches
Bette Davis Eyes:
They are amazing!!
I love Bette Davis Eyes and Norma Jean (and them all!).
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow is available NOW and they cost £22 each. Find them HERE
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.