*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
At the end of 2017 I was sent the whole Caudalie Eyecare collection and I have been testing them out since. They are all amazing. I have a favourite which I think suits my skin type the most, however, all three are beautiful to use. Never has skincare been so discussed, tried and tested – skincare is officially a trend! I have partnered with Caudalie to help you find the eye cream to tackle your concerns. Keep reading to claim your sample.
*Post sponsored by Caudalie
The Caudalie Eye Cream collection consists of three different products aligned to Caudalie’s different ranges. I have a thousand samples of each formula for readers to claim. Amazing – thank you Caudalie!! There are no catches, just free tubes of very good eye cream!
Edit 28th Feb – if below widget doesn’t work to claim your free eye cream, try this link.
Caudalie Eye Cream Collection
They are all wonderful products and do different things. Here’s what you need to know about them to help you choose which one you need.
- Vine[ACTIV] Energising & Smoothing Eye Cream
- Resveratrol [Lift] Lifting Eye Balm
- Premier Cru – The Eye Cream
Caudalie Vine[ACTIV] Energising & Smoothing Eye Cream
This one is your first step to prevent first signs of ageing for those aged 25 to 35 especially great for women with a busy lifestyle.
- Energises the eyes and targets dark circles
- Smooths the eye area
- Great base for makeup to look more awake
- Uses Horse Chestnut and Liquorice to address dark circles and puffiness
- Vitamin C & E provide anti-oxidant protection,
Resveratrol [Lift] Lifting Eye Balm
I am a big fan of this one because I love balmy textures and it is packed with the best antioxidants and Hyaluronic Acid. This one is a step up in terms of anti-ageing.
- Patent combining Vine Resveratrol (most powerful ingredient to fight signs of ageing) with Micro Hyaluronic Acids
- Upgraded anti-ageing action (for 35- 40’s)
- Reduces puffiness & dark circles and helps firm the eye contour
- Smooths out wrinkles.
Premier Cru – The Eye Cream
This one is my favourite because when it comes to anti-ageing, I always want the ultimate!
- Most advanced and premium anti-ageing formula for eyes in the Caudalie family
- Combines all Caudalie patents (Resveratrol, Polyphenols and Viniferine)
- Tackles wrinkles, loss of firmness, dark circles
- Restoring brightness and radiance
It’s absolutely gorgeous. It keeps the skin around my eyes looking soft and hydrated and it is perfect to layer on at night time to wake up to youthful, rested radiance. It’s so good. Also it contains natural pearlisers and soft-focus powders to instantly reduce the appearance of dark circles and blur fine lines. It’s a little miracle worker!
If I was claiming my free eye cream, this is the one I’d choose. And how cute are the minis?! It’s super simple to get your hands on your 5ml tube of the eye cream of your choice, all you need to do is click the below.
And Caudalie has kindly offered you a special code (REALLYREE) to claim 10% discount at the Caudalie website, happy shopping!
Find the Facebook page here.
This post is a collaboration with Cauldalie, however, as always all thoughts are my own.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.