*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
If you have never come across Amazon Prime Day before but you love a beauty bargain (or all bargains in general) then you need to get on it. It’s Amazon’s version of Black Friday, and probably bigger than Black Friday! Amazon is big on beauty now and so I thought I’d round up the Best Beauty Prime Day Deals for 2018. Hope it helps!
Now this post will be a work in progress as new deals go live. So make sure you keep checking back! What I do know is that Amazon will double the number of products on deal compared with Prime Day 2017. Make sure you keep checking back so you don’t miss out! It starts at midday on 16th HERE and will last for 36 hours but some of the mega deals will sell out in a flash! The sale is promising to be bigger than ever.
Best Beauty Prime Day Deals 2018
- 30% off Luxury Beauty including Elemis, Clarisonic, Elizabeth Arden!
- 50% off selected Real Techniques!!
- Up to 60% off Luxury fragrances!!
- 60% Off Philips Toothbrushes!!
- BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl Dryer/Curler Chameleon Gift Set – 49% off
- Philips Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal Device – 47% off
- Cetaphil Cleanser – 47% off
- 35% off ghd Styler, Tong and Hair Dryer
- Mancave Survival Kit – 50% off
- Garmin Index Smart Scale – 47% off
- Olay Regenerist 3 Point Firming Anti-Ageing Night Cream – 61% off
- Lynx Black Trio Gift Set – 30% off
- Makeup & Skincare Organiser – 20% off
- Crabtree & Evelyn Best Seller Hand Therapy Collection – 35% off
- Bluesky Nail Gel Kit – 36% off
- ghd V Gold Nocturne Premium Gift Set – 34% off
- ghd Air® Hair Dryer – 20% off
- ghd curve® soft curl tong – 23% off
- BaByliss Curl Secret Simplicity Set – 22% off
- WUNDER2 WUNDERBROW Long Lasting Eyebrow Gel, Brunette – 41% off
- Ardell Professional Demi Wispies Natural Multipack (4 Pairs of Lashes) – 36% off
Also, any bloggers, vloggers or camera lovers out there, there’s also a deal on the Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera – with 32% off!!
That’s all Amazon have released so far but there’s more happening throughout today and tomorrow and it’s good stuff!!
How to Participate
The shopping event is set to feature more than one million deals globally across all off Amazon’s categories. There will be 40% more Spotlight Deals in the UK this year. To participate in Prime Day you need to be a member of Amazon Prime. If you are not already a member, you can start a 30 day trial HERE. I recommend getting this set up before Prime Day begins.
I’ll be updating this list as soon as Amazon allow me to share the info, so make sure you check back!
12 deals going live throughout Prime Day:
- £35 off the Kindle Paperwhite, Prime Day price, £74.99 (was £109.00)
- £40 off Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, Prime Day price, £59.99 (was £99.99)
- £40 off Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, Prime Day price, £89.99 (was £129.99)
- Up to 30% off Sony and Canon Cameras
- Up to 30% off TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba and more
- Up to 30% off premium brands with Amazon Fashion including G-Star, Pepe Jeans and more
- Up to 30% off projectors from Epson, Optoma, LG and Sony
- Up to 30% off Sennheiser, Bose and Sony Headphones
- Up to 55% off Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
- Up to 30% off Keter Garden Furniture and Storage
- Up to 40% off Kitchen and Home appliances including Crock-Pot, Tefal and Philips
- Up to 30% off Audio Technica, Ion Audio and Hercules
Make sure you check back for Best Beauty Prime Day Deals 2018 updates!!
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.