*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I adore the Glow Kits from Anastastia so I was super excited to try this one out. Here’s a look at the new Anastastia Dream Glow Kit. I have lots of photos & swatches for you.
As you will see from the packaging, there’s an intensely luminous, holographic theme going on here in Dream. This kit isn’t for someone looking for a subtle, super natural looking glow because the finishes are intense.
I unapologetically love intense highlighter, so Dream is really exciting for me.
Anastastia Dream Glow Kit Features
- Available HERE
- Buttery-soft powders
- Can be used alone or layered
- Use wet or dry, spritz brush for more intensity
- Unique cream powder formula
- Smooth application and seamless blend
- Can be used on face, eyes and body
- Suitable for fair to deep skin tones
- Finish is multi-dimensional sparkle with kaleidoscopic effect
Anastastia Dream Glow Kit Shades & Swatches
- Wish – pearl base with violet sparkles
- Unicorn – lavender and pink sparkle cluster
- Magic – icy based with kaleidoscope cluster of red, gold, pink and blue sparkles
- Ethereal – cool tone lavender duo-chrome with blue reflective sparkles
- Sunshine – lavender gold shift
- Regal – golden pink base with a light kaleidoscope cluster of pink, gold and blue sparkles
My favourite shades are Wish, Sunshine and Regal. In fact, if they made a trio with those for half the price, I’d be loving this even more.
These are full-on highlighters and completely not for the fainthearted! I don’t have a faint heart, and I believe that you can never have too much highlighter (even if other people think you can) so this is a win for me. Maybe not an all day everyday look, but absolutely amazing to pop over the high points of a well prepped, flawless base so that your glow can be seen from outer space!
The Anastastia Dream Glow Kit is £46 and available HERE now.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.