*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The highlighter obsession is getting huge. I mean, it was already huge, but now it’s almost galloping out of control! I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in ‘That Glow’ and I literally can’t stop looking at it, touching it and playing with it. Now I want to talk about it. Here I go!
Isn’t it pretty?! If you like a BECCA style highlight then this palette is really going to do it for you. It is serious about glow, as serious as I am about glow!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Features
They are described as “metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity” and I like my luminosity intense.
- 4 Metallic powder highlight shades
- Can be used separately or layered together
- For an even more intense glow, they can be applied damp
- Fine, smooth blendable texture
- Suitable for use on the eyes
That Glow Shades
- Sunburst – Bright, luminous gold with a metallic finish
- Golden Bronze – Sultry, warm bronze with a gold-flecked finish
- Bubbly – Rose champagne with a pearlescent finish
- Dripping in Gold – Lavish gold with a vivid, reflective finish
They are all SO gorgeous. The texture is amazing – creamy and buttery and lovely. They blend beautifully on to the skin. Also they are amazing for a really quick eye look. Make sure you are following me on Instagram as I am sure there will be selfies to show the glow.
Unless otherwise indicated products reviewed are press or brand examples. Links may be affiliated links which means that if you make a purchase though one of our links we receive a small commission which helps support and run this website.